13.12.2016 - 3.0.0 (Windows)
- Added edge scrolling feature for the original view mode. Use this when the
remote image is much larger than the local monitor.
01.12.2016 - 3.0.0 Beta (Windows)
- Implemented an address book feature which allows online management of computers.
The address book will allow you to tag and sort items into groups.
You will need a licence in order to use this new feature. Please get an
evaluation licence on http://anydesk.com/trial-licence.
- Improved the speed dial with an advanced mode.
- The speed dial now filters the previous connections on user input.
- The speed dial and address book now show the online state of computers.
Red: Offline, Green: Online, Grey: Unknown
- Implemented favourites in the speed dial. These will also affect the
Windows jump list.
- The accept window now shows the incoming remote sessions in tabs instead
of seperate windows.
- The accept window will now stay open until it is closed by the user so
supporters can leave a chat message after giving remote support.
- Improved the chat view.
- Session settings are now saved and restored when connecting to the same remote
- The custom client (exe and msi file) can now embed the licence key for easy
- Fixed a clipboard file copy bug when the user connected to a freshly started
Windows machine onto the logon screen and then logged on a user.
- New user interface design.
- Updated the localizations.
- Added quotes to the path of the service.